SPECIAL OFFER – 15 months membership for the price of 12
Awardwinning FOXY Lady Drivers Club is the UK’s only everyday motoring club for women and their family, operated on a not for profit basis. For just £30 per year (plus a one off £5 joining fee) members enjoy VIP services at female friendly businesses; exclusive Club services; special offers and priceless advice and support whenever motoring gets stressful.
Exclusive membership services include:
- Exclusive moneysaving offers & discounts
- Shared female feedback about local services
- Independent advice about car insurance deals for women
- New car discounts and buying support throughout the shopping process
- A UK network of FOXY Lady Approved garages, repairers & car dealers
- A friendly motoring helpdesk for jargon-free practical advice
- A ‘no-fault’ accident assistance support service
- FOXY Review – a monthly e-newsletter with the latest news, views and reviews
If this is a GIFT we’ll even giftwrap and post her membership pack with your compliments!
Members contact the Club by a priority email address as well as a password protected Members Only area of this website. Finally, the Club emails members a monthly e-newsletter called FOXY Review, with the latest news, views, offers and Club services.
WHAT WOMEN TELL US
“I really appreciate your reply, genuine concern and great advice. I like your company ethos; very useful for us girls.” Carolann, February 2014
“What every woman wants from a garage! They not only looked at my car over their lunch hour but dropped me at my client so I didn’t miss my meeting.” Angela, September 2013
“I can’t tell you how excited I am. I’ve never had a new car before and without the discount definitely wouldn’t have been able to have this one.” Karen, August 2013
“Free use of wifi while I waited and cold drinks on tap. More like a holiday than an MOT. Highly recommended.” Chloe, July 2013
“Thank goodness I asked. You saved me chucking £700 down the pan.” Ann, February 2013
“My daughter’s insurance almost doubled after the Gender Directive but your insurance adviser saved us both and included better cover in the end.” Louise, February 2013
Just in case you are interested, our Club Rules explain about our different types of membership and our ‘not for profit’ Club status!