Coping With A Car Accident
NEWS: If you are in the process of making an insurance claim or are having problems getting a motor claim resolved fairly, a website called Motor Claim Guru may be able to help. There is no charge for asking for expert advice here.
If you need a reliable accident repairer, we run the UK’s only FOXY Lady Approved female friendly Accident Repair network..
It makes sense to be prepared for accidents because you can’t always rely on a clear head after such a stressful experience. We recommend that all motorists have their mobile phone, a short checklist to remind them what to do, a disposable camera, writing pad and pen to hand, just in case.
Here is a list of the most important things to consider if you are unlucky enough to be involved in a stressful car accident.
- If necessary, call emergency services
- Take photos of the accident scene and damage to all vehicles
- Obtain details of all parties to include
Name and address
Vehicle make(s) and registration
- Obtain details of an independent witness
Female Friendly Accident Assistance
We support members of FOXY Lady Drivers Club after an accident; they can contact us if things go wrong with their insurance claim, or for a second opinion.
*In certain circumstances, and depending on the insurance provider, we can help
- arrange a like-for-like replacement vehicle (where applicable)
- appoint an independent assessor to inspect your car and produce a report detailing repairs required or whether your vehicle is a write off
- arrange speedy repairs, at a qualified accident repair centre including members of the FOXY Choice approved FEMALE FRIENDLY UK repairer network
- liaise with your insurance company and that of the negligent party whilst keeping you informed of progress.
Where an accident WAS your fault our services may be able to reduce the cost of any claim made against you.
Full details of this are included in the VIP Members area of this website.
FOXY Lady Drivers Club | 35 Goring Road | Steyning BN44 3GF
Tel: 01903 879988 | Email: email@example.com
Our most recent awards include:
Outstanding Contribution To The Motor Industry, IMI Award, 2015
Winner, TyreSafe Online and Social Media Award, 2014
Top 25 Dickies UK Worker of the Year Award, 2014
Silver Website Award, MumpreneurUK, 2014
SBS Winner, a Theo Paphitis Business Award, 2014
Online Business Woman of the Year Award, 2013
Top 100 Mums In Business Award Winner, 2012
See above for correspondence address. FOXY Lady Drivers Club Limited is a not for profit company limited by guarantee, registered in England & Wales No 08044120 and registered for VAT, number 134 2286 32.