Coping With A Car Accident
NEWS: If you are in the process of making an insurance claim or are having problems getting a motor claim resolved fairly, a new website called Motor Claim Guru may be able to help. There is no charge for asking for expert advice here.
If you need a reliable accident repairer, we run the UK’s only FOXY Lady Approved female friendly Accident Repair network.…
It makes sense to be prepared for accidents because you can’t always rely on a clear head after such a stressful experience.
We recommend that all motorists have their mobile phone, a short checklist to remind them what to do, a disposable camera and a pen to hand, just in case.
Here is a list of the most important things to consider if you are unlucky enough to be involved in a car accident.
- If necessary, call emergency services
- Take photos of the accident scene and damage to all vehicles
- Obtain details of all parties to include
Name and address
Vehicle make(s) and registration
- Obtain details of an independent witness
Female Friendly Accident Assistance
Members of FOXY Lady Drivers Club (and their family) are recommended to take advice as soon as they have all the details they need after an accident BUT BEFORE THEY CONTACT THEIR INSURER. This allows them to choose the most favourable support services to suit their needs and the occasion.
For FAST, FREE and FRIENDLY ADVICE call FREEFONE 0800 093 8441 (quoting FOXY Lady Drivers Club).
Where an accident is clearly not your fault this service will
- arrange a like-for-like replacement vehicle (where applicable)
- appoint an independent assessor to inspect your car and produce a report detailing repairs required or whether your vehicle is a write off
- arrange speedy repairs where applicable, at a qualified accident repair centre including members of the FOXY Choice approved FEMALE FRIENDLY UK garage network
- liaise with your insurance company and that of the negligent party whilst keeping you informed of progress.
Where an accident WAS your fault this service may still be able to reduce the cost of any claim made against you. It makes sense to take their no-obligation advice PRIOR to advising your insurance company.
Details of this service are included in the VIP Members area of this website.
FOXY Lady Drivers Club | 35 Goring Road | Steyning BN44 3GF
Tel: 01903 879988 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our most recent awards include:
Outstanding Contribution To The Motor Industry, IMI Award, 2015
Winner, TyreSafe Online and Social Media Award, 2014
Top 25 Dickies UK Worker of the Year Award, 2014
Silver Website Award, MumpreneurUK, 2014
SBS Winner, a Theo Paphitis Business Award, 2014
Online Business Woman of the Year Award, 2013
Top 100 Mums In Business Award Winner, 2012
See above for correspondence address. FOXY Lady Drivers Club Limited is a not for profit company limited by guarantee, registered in England & Wales No 08044120 and registered for VAT, number 134 2286 32.