If you can listen to F1 on the radio then why couldn’t you enjoy car tests and reviews without seeing the cars concerned?
With the British Grand Prix on 8 July, Radio 5 live is planning a one-off motoring magazine show on the same day hosted by actress presenter of Sky’s Vroom Vroom Lisa Rogers and award winning motoring journalist and broadcaster Alistair Weaver.
The programme intends to look at
- the future of the car industry
- the technology F1 uses and which is helping shape the design and development of our everyday cars
- the likely cars of tomorrow
- road tests of some of the hottest new models
- ways to save cash on motoring bills
- ROI from classic cars
5 live Drives could be interesting. Perhaps with Lisa’s presence it might have some female appeal although I’m not sure that women are a big audience for Radio 5 as is.