Group and Employer Benefit Schemes
We arrange low cost attractive benefit schemes for Groups and Employers. A lifetime and low cost motoring membership can save individuals their valuable time, money and stress.
As our name suggests, FOXY Lady Drivers Club specialises in membership services for female motorists. Over time these services have extended to members of their family which means that men can rightly benefit in many cases here. So our Group and Employer schemes are now available* to female and male Group members and/or staff.
*Please note that, for the time being, the Club’s application process requires a nominated female as the main member.
Group and Employer Scheme Benefits
Running safer and more reliable cars for less money makes all round sense because:
- Shoddy garage services and accident repairs affect vehicle safety.
- Motoring concerns cause stress.
NB: Member eligibility and benefits are validated annually by the association/employer.
During the course of their FOXY membership, individuals become more au fait with critical motoring issues such as the need for regular car maintenance and tyre safety checks.
Membership of FOXY Lady Drivers Club includes:
- Preferential car insurance rates (providing the female is the main driver, any nominated male will share any savings here)
- VIP treatment at FOXY Lady Approved garages, repairers & car dealers
- New car discounts
- Exclusive member only offers
- Motoring advice, insider information & friendly support services
- A membership pack including the Official Highway Code
- A monthly e-newsletter with the latest discounts, news & female reviews
How a Group/Staff Benefit Scheme Works
NB: All benefits remain active and valid during the staff member’s employment.
This is how a Group/Employer Scheme Works.
1/ Once the scheme is finalised, eligible staff sign up via an online link.
2/ Staff receive their Membership Pack including membership card, benefit booklet & copy of the Highway Code, supplied via the employer.
3/ Staff can then communicate directly with FOXY Lady Drivers Club by email, phone or the VIP area of the Club website.
4/ The Club keeps members up to date with the latest motoring news, seasonal advice, services and offers in monthly e-newsletters.
5/ Group schemes are reviewed, updated and revised on an annual basis.
For More Information
To find out more about a FOXY Lady Drivers Club scheme
EITHER phone 01903 879988
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
including an indication of the number of female staff/partners involved and their working locations.