Employer and Staff Benefit Scheme
FOXY Lady Drivers Club is a low cost staff benefit designed for female staff who use their own transport to drive to and from work. As such, they are likely to fall outside the scope of any fleet scheme.
The FOXY scheme is a complementary staff benefit which caters for an increasing number of independent-minded women who admit to being less interested, less aware and less knowledgeable about important motoring matters than many male counterparts.
The Business Case
The business case for the FOXY benefits scheme is a simple one.
From an Employer’s point of view, being seen to help female staff run safer and more reliable cars for less money matters because:
- Shoddy garage services affect vehicle safety and reliability.
- Accidents and poorly maintained cars affect timekeeping.
- Motoring concerns cause stress which affects productivity.
- Female friendly benefits can add to recruitment appeal.
From a staff point of view, the FOXY scheme can save busy women their shopping time, money & stress. It will also raise their awareness of critical motoring issues such as the need for regular car maintenance and tyre safety checks.
A range of unique benefit services help women to
- run safer and more reliable cars.
- cope with unexpected motoring stress.
- save money when buying insurance, cars and motoring services.
- keep up to date with best practice, the latest news and motoring law.
Membership of FOXY Lady Drivers Club includes:
- Preferential car insurance rates
- VIP treatment at FOXY Lady Approved garages, repairers & car dealers
- New car discounts
- Exclusive member only offers
- Motoring advice, insider information & friendly support services
- A membership pack including the Official Highway Code
- A monthly e-newsletter with the latest discounts, news & female reviews
How an Employer Scheme Works
NB: Whilst staff membership of FOXY Lady Drivers Club is reserved for women drivers, it can also be extended to female partners of male staff. All benefits remain active and valid during the staff member’s employment.
This is how an Employer Scheme Works.
1/ Once the scheme is finalised, eligible staff sign up via an online link.
2/ Staff receive their Membership Pack including membership card, benefit booklet & copy of the Highway Code, supplied via the employer.
3/ Staff can then communicate directly with FOXY Lady Drivers Club by email, phone or the VIP area of the Club website.
4/ The Club keeps members up to date with the latest motoring news, seasonal advice, services and offers in monthly e-newsletters.
5/ Group schemes are reviewed, updated and revised on an annual basis.
For More Information
To find out more about a FOXY Lady Drivers Club scheme
EITHER phone 01903 879988
OR email email@example.com
including an indication of the number of female staff/partners involved and their working locations.