Employee Benefits Scheme
From an employer point of view, a low cost Group Scheme can help female staff run safer and more reliable cars whilst demonstrating they care about the welfare of their female staff.
Benefits for Employees
Membership of FOXY Lady Drivers Club helps employees
- run safer and more reliable cars
- cope with unexpected motoring stress
- save money as a result of FOXY motoring offers
- keep up to date with best practice, the latest news and motoring law.
What’s included for staff?
Female staff will receive
- Preferential car insurance rates
- VIP treatment at FOXY Lady Approved garages, repairers & car dealers
- New car discounts
- Exclusive member only offers
- Friendly, stress/jargon-busting motoring advice & support services
- A monthly e-newsletter with the latest deals, news & female reviews
How a Group Scheme Works
Quick and easy to set up, employees receive an initial New Member Pack (including membership card, car sticker, Benefits booklet) via the employer and can then communicate with FOXY Lady Drivers Club individually by email or phone.
The Club keeps employees up to date with the latest motoring news, seasonal advice and new services/offers in monthly e-newsletters.
The scheme is then renewable on an annual basis.
To find out more about a FOXY Lady Drivers Club Group Scheme for your Company EITHER phone 01903 879988 OR email your expected requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org including an indication of the number of likely subscribers and their working locations.